Add contact info
for Robinson Services
to your address book
Tips for a better looking turf
East Atlanta Service Area
- Always cut your lawn low in the springtime to help make the turf look green quicker.
- In the late summer cut the lawn tall to avoid cutting off the green, that is on the surface.
- Aerating yearly is recommended to avoid a thick thatch from forming in your yard. Thatch is dead grass build-up.
- Make sure to water your lawn at least twice a week, except during rainy periods.
- Make sure to keep mower blades sharp and cut the grass often.